Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fan Art Appreciation

Over the years I never thought fans would send me genuine artwork.  Some of it GENUINE in other ways.

I remember the first piece of artwork I received was from a woman named Tamara Moore.


Beautiful girl...

Tamara is a very talented artist who hails from the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area.  I had the privilege of meeting her a few years back.  She even came up to Erie to visit and filmed a short little documentary for a project she was working on at the time.

She has a very creative mind.  She is very smart.  She i infectious, but in a good way.  I received this piece of art from her for Christmas a few years back.



She used this photo....


I still have it.  In fact I've kept all the fan art I have received and I tend to keep it and show it off in blog's or on the social network sites I have.

The next one I have in my collection are more of a caricature design





Not bad for an caricature right?

From the same artist I also received this:

I look pretty good as a lady cop

I don't think I still have the photo on my computer from which this one was drawn from.  It was one of those hard drive tragedies you hear about.  May it RIP... lol

This one comes from a a giantess fan.  He took my photograph and added a "little man" trapped inside my bubble.


Some may not consider this art.  But I do.  I appreciate it when the fans take the time to dedicate a piece of artwork to me.  It's very flattering and sometimes it makes my day.

Hence, this next piece....


I told you, EVERY piece is genuine.  You don't get anymore GENUINE than this.  Enough said.


Sorry this image is so small.  If I blow it up (yeah I just said blow... snicker) anymore you loose the visual.  This was sent to me recently on FaceBook.  By Samir.

This was the photo that inspired  him to paint this for me.


Then finally my last piece of art come from Miss Angie Hempleseed from the HighFriendsNetwork





And if you've seen my facebook here's a close up:





Okay one more.  This one is for the two main heads of Maddy G... Yeah I said head.





Plus if you count all the fan videos you can find on www.youtube.com/maddygtv

Well, it seems like alot. 

Oh and I almost forgot about Mark Audess.  To me Mark is a artist who creatively does my artwork.  It makes my day and I love when I see a new cover design.  What an eye.  Here's one of my favorites:



Thank you to all my fans.  You are what makes this all worth it.

And this.....


I love it all, and keep it coming.

THANK YOU

X X X X

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment