Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Cost of Being in my "Inner Circle"


While the title of this blog sounds pretty dirty, it's actually something that comes up quite often in conversations with people all over. Let's be honest, the economy world wide is bullshit, and a lot of people don't have a lot of 'recreational' spending money. I don't either.

So, it's understandable that so many stay in touch thru the free channels like MaddyGTV.com and our various blogs and Facebook pages. Because our free channels are open to the public, there's obviously a lot missing. Like, what "Cockworship" actually means.
Slow & Steady Ultimately Wins The Race

And how EXACTLY did Molly get Mouth Fucked by Mistake?

It Can Happen to ANYONE.
And not just the graphic sex, but the inside jokes, story points that don't make the 'TV Version' cut, and there's quite a few movies that are so explicit that there can't be a 'TV Version' to show you for free.
Like "Slave Trade", "Blackmail Society" and "Forced Feedings".

It's A LOT more fun than it looks.
Yeah... THAT stuff.

What's THAT cost?

About $1 a day.

Look, aside from all my recreational cock gobbling, the web sites and IPTV Channel costs actual money to keep running. I have rent and utilities and insurance and a vehicle payment, just like you. So no, everything is not free, not even for you.

But I understand that everyone is struggling financially, so I work really hard at keeping my stupid little 'show' affordable. If you smoke, or drink coffee, or have a Red Bull addiction, you are spending more than $1 a day already and NOT getting to see Rachel Porter get plowed on my couch.

You basically have 2 choices.

For $30, you can buy full access to my "Historical Archives". The 'Archives' as I call it, contains every scene and photo shoot I've ever done. Everything from my past is there, and every new 'thing' I shoot gets added to it. I add scenes usually once a week. It's $1 a day, and you get access to everything, including the most current stuff. It's 30 Day Pass, not a 'Membership', so you don't have to worry about canceling, and you'll never get a bill.
Alternately, if you buy just 1 DVD a month, at around $20, you can pretty much watch all the online VOD you want at http://www.mariemadisonvod.com/ Hundreds of fans already watch my VOD channel for free every month by using the Pre-Paid cards that come with every order. And I give away free minutes every single day, just for logging in.
If this idea is new to you, go to Mark's blog for a pretty comprehensive breakdown. 

Every penny counts these days, and everyone is on a budget, so nothing I offer will ever tie you into a 'Membership' or any type of 're-billing' scam. My whole 'show' is set up on a 'pay as you go', so you can buy what you want, when you want, and know that I appreciate all your support in whatever form you can afford.


This is my 'thank you' face.


This one is my 'Oh' face from having just sucked a dick...

Yes, it very real.  It's also very well documented on film for the non believers.  He he

Well I know its a short blog but just wanted to answer the questions, as simply as possible.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! 

Okay one more, anything for you


Facial.  It's great for the skin.

-Maddy


No comments:

Post a Comment