Monday, November 22, 2010

I Don't Like Mondays

It's dreary out today.


It's been drizzling for a few hours now.


I really miss the smell of the summer air.  I'm totally not ready for winter period.  I really need to go buy some more long sleeved shirts.  But I find spaghetti straps, or tank tops sexy.  Haven found any sexy long sleeves that I like yet ... haha

All though for as long as I can remember I've never liked Mondays or the cold.  Alot of people, especially women, always say it's because "Your so skinny".  Well, I've been a size 14 and it wasn't any warmer.  So I wish people would stop saying that.

I think I'm just a person who like the heat.  I like being in bikini tops and jeans.  Or little skirts if its warm enough.  But warm to me is 75 and above.

O the reason I hate rainy days and Mondays.  It makes me feel like blah.  I can't think of anything that sounds like it would be fun other than sex or getting drunk.  Or something that makes me not care what the weather is like outside.

\\-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment