Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Nights

It's only 8:11 p.m. (EST) and for some reason it feels much later than that.  Yesterday I thought it was Thursday all day.  Ya, I know...

Can you tell it was one of those days.  All day, more accurately all week it seems like the universe has been speaking to me throw text, astrology, and what have you.  I've been trying to listen.  But it's just one of those things... you can't control.

And I've hurt myself three times this week.  The first took place the other night.  I was cutting up peppers and onions to make stuffed pepper soup with.  I had a variety of bell peppers.  I tend to stick to have more red, orange, and yellow ones.  I usually add in one green pepper.

Why the sparse green pepper?  I love green peppers.  I  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them, but they unfortunately have hatred and rage for me.  I don't know what it was I did to piss off the Green Pepper Gods, but it was bad. 

Anyway...

I got to the red pepper, half way through chopping it I feel the knife pierce my skin.  Now my brain said, "OUCH! You can stop that, because it hurts!", but my hands did not even react.  I could feel the knife going in deeper with each swipe.  To the point I yelled , "Mother Fucker" and I dropped the knife.  Don't worry no stitches. 

Luckily for me I didn't push to hard.  I was doing more of a swooping motion.

Oh.. Oh and let's not forget about Sunday, before the "I tried to cut my finger off incident".
I went to the grocery store.  I put my groceries in the back of my van.  Mind you the winds that day were around 50 miles per hour.  I open the door, turn to get into the car, the wind blows my hair in my face.   The wind blows the door and it hits me right on the right side of my head.

What made it worse.  I was wearing my glasses and not my usual contact  look.   I thought they busted,  And I cant see shit without visual correction.  So the hurt part, when the wind blow my door shut it hit my glasses.  Which inflicted a lump and a small cut on my temple.

If it would have happened on the left side, well it probably wouldn't have.  I have no central vision in my right eye, so by the wind blowing the wind over my good eye I couldn't see the door flying at me.

And once it was my fault.  I was playing with Hamilton.  He got excited and jumped right up on me.  Now, he is an 85 pound Olde English Bulldog.  And he is only a year old.  So in his brain he is a 20 lb lap dog.  He is a cute shit, but man he hits hard.


That's him.

See I told you he was cute!

Anyway, he was lying  down and since we have been shooting 3D here at Maddy G Productions, well Mark thought this would make a cute picture, and it does.  He really got sick of all the 3D happenings around here. Ha Ha

I think it is a really weird week thus far.  But weird isn't always bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment