Thursday, April 21, 2011

Film Is Forever - A Rare Look At Maddy

I have been in this business almost 12 years now. So I'll start off with something pretty innocent so that It will be viable for the folks over at FaceBook.  You know what I'm talking about if you deal with the bullshit of the FaceBook world.



I know that was Old School Maddy.  Can you believe it?

Many of you are just catching up.  I have recently come across some old photos of myself that I know FOR SURE you have NEVER seen.  So I've decided to share some rare snap shots with you.


Like this one...

I know right?  Like who that fuck is that?   I mean we know this girl....




Sometimes it's a little weird to me that it seems like it was only yesterday when this photo was taken.


I feel like this is a year book photo here.

I also realize how much my body has changed over the years.  I have fluctuated in weight for as long as I can remember.  I believe in this photo I was a size 7.

This photo I'm a size 3


Total shape shifter.

I've had my days of this photo with my ghetto booty, which is working it's way back into town.


I still get email on this photo! 


You have seen a version of this photo.  But this one you have not:


That's right my legs.  They are almost a combined total of 108 inches.  Somewhere in that vicinity.


This is another no one has ever seen.


If you haven't seen this one then well, Your Welcome!

Let's see if there is anything else in the vault.


Just a candid cell phone shot.  Putting on some make up.  But look at the thigh highs, you gotta love that.


This was actually taken after the photo shoot,  I had with Charles Walker.  Which are most of the 'older' photos on this blog are taken by him.  This was one of those quiet moments Mark was talking about.

Well, just wanted to share a few photos, that you have never seen.

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment