Friday, April 22, 2011

Maddy, Artwork and Picasso

Pablo Picasso, was as famous as a painter as they come.

He was born  Oct 25, 1881.

This is him as a young pup.



Just a little trivia for you.  This was actually a self portrait he did of himself.  Something innocent so Facebook will give me a choice of censorship, or non censorship.  Whatever way you look at it.

Here's a trivia question for you.  What was this scene from?




Anyway,  Picasso...

Picasso went through some shit in his day.  If you Google, Yahoo or Bing (The shti out of him), you will find that he started his career very young.  He was 8.

I have never really considered myself a painter.  Although I do like to paint.  One of my early works is probably what you would call my "Blue Period"


Yes I painted this.

 I guess you would say I'm more like Picasso.  More towards his impressionistic period.  Or better known as his "Black Period"


Well I guess  you would call this one my "Pink Period"


This was one I did several years ago.  I affectionately named it "Wink".  Which later sold to a fan of mine.  This fan I'm sure started out admiring another "Pink Period"


You know it just Ain't Gonna Lick Itself....

Any art.  





I entitled this one "Courtney"  I think mostly because at the time I was thinking about Courtney Love.  She just had a new record out at that point.  This was my impression of her.

The lips are partially from a combination of her lips and mine.  I couldn't at the time decide how to paint them.  So I thought to myself why don't I just put some lipstick on, pucker up and kiss the canvas.

That just sounds dirty.

This actually is dirty...


Your welcome.

Oh yea back to painting.


I called this one "Penis Envy"

Why, well that should seem obvious.. but this will help you along if you haven't figured ti out.

Strap On Yea!

I just want for like 1/2 hour to actually have one.  C'mon if your male or female haven't you always wanted to experience the other side of the coin?



This one I entitled "Dead Body Man", after a friend of mine had me in one of his fucked up movies.


Yea I know.  Thanks Ryan!  I shall not say anymore.

Some have asked me if I will commission artwork.  The answer yes.  So if you have an idea, and send me the money for my supplies, and postage, then yes I'll do one for you.
So there it is.  I'm no Picasso, but I am an unique artist in my own weird way.

Maddy


1 comment:

  1. You truly are. And like all great artists they must fight to "be" in their own time. I seen and I believe!

    ReplyDelete