Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Monday again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxGw8GNs9Ihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxGw8GNs9I


This is a great video to start off a Monday.  This person took the time to put this together.  I like the gusto and enthusiasm that went into it.  I know that it is time consuming to do video's like this.

On the other side of Monday always being a sucky day... well This guy below:



Hamilton is his name.... HE CHEWED MY FAVORITE BOOTS!  Yea, he looks all cute and shit.  Now my boots are gone.  Little shit...  No wonder him, Ian, and Nygel don\t like each other too much.

This is them if you've never met them.  When Hamilton first arrived here this summer, Ian and him got into a squirmish.  Needless, to say Ian was gone for approximately a week.  And ever since then he doesn't put up with Hamilton's bullshit like Nygel does.

Nygel is actually a big woman about it. 

To top it off we have this....


Yep that 'white shit' is still here.  And it's not leaving anytime soon.  So I'm sitting here writing this, and reading over some of the blogs that are here on blogger.  There are some real interesting people on this blogger.

Okay for a little while I broke down and played Bejewel.  Don't make fun.  I like that game.  Even if it frustrates the shit out of me sometimes. haha

I hope everyone else is inside warm and toasty.  I hope your dog didn't chew your favorite boots. 

So yeah.... it's Monday.

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment