Sunday, December 5, 2010

So.... Friday

Well, I missed my "Happy Friday" Newsletter last week, if anyone was missing it.

I actually thought I was going to have a bunch of new stuff to talk about, but as each one got delayed or changed and dropped of my list one by one by Friday afternoon, it was snowing outside, so I decided to light a fire and get drunk instead.


If that fireplace looks familear, it's because I got my throat abused in front of it a couple of weeks ago in the scene "Oral Outcall".


Good times.

I was planning on finishing "Oral Servitude 3" this week and having some deliciously nasty pictures to show you. I'm doing a "Mouth Fucked" and a "Bathroom Whore" scene to finish it up, but this freakin' dang cold / flu thing just won't go away.

Fuck.

There was an interesting review of "Thanksgiving Special" published recently at HotMoviesForHer.com.
Not a bad review... but it's a weird one. Click here if you want to read it.



Speaking of getting some good old fashioned mouth abuse, here's something you don't see every day:


To find out what the fuck THAT is all about, you'll have to visit Jenny's Blog.

I heard that "Virgin Pockets", "Fury" and "House of Bedlam" will soon be available at DVDEmpire.com. They are the 'Mainstream Version' of AdultDVDEmpire.com . That was going to be part of Friday's Newsletter too, but they aren't quite there yet.

So there you have it.

"Happy Sunday", I guess. Haha.

Love,
Maddy


No comments:

Post a Comment