Thursday, December 23, 2010

Penthouse and Me

I can hardly believe that I know someone personally who works for Penthouse.

Do you?

Her name is Lainie Speiser.

My first contact with Lainie came from my PR Agent at the time, Erika Icon, Owner of The Rub PR.  Erika emailed, and called to say that Lainie was going to interview me for her new book.

So I emailed Lainie and we coordinated a day and time to speak.

Now if you don't know Lainie is jewish.  So the day I called her to interview she had to go to temple.  But she did say she'd call me in a a half hour.  And sure enough she did.

I won't give away any of the details of the interview.  But you will be able to buy it this June from Amazon.


If you click on the cover shot you will be taken to the pre order page at Amazon.  The book's pre order price on Amazon is $13.59, for the paper back version.  Amazon is guaranteeing the pre order price also.

Wow a lot of pre ordering in that paragraph. Leave it to me to use a word repetitively.

I don't know what the cost of a hard cover.  Oh I just said, "Hard".... giggle giggle

This book I hope is a hot seller for Lainie.  I believe I may even get my book autographed by her, if she is so gracious to do so.  This is my first book, so I'm REALLY excited about it.

I've done a lot of interviews for reviewers, but never a book.

This weekend is Christmas.

What are you hoping to receive?


Here's a little photo present of Jenny and Dai!  You can see their "Merry Christmas" present to each other.  So I guess this is my official Christmas card as well.


Ok here is another one.  But for this one pull out your 3D glasses.  This is from the upcoming release of Oral Servitude 3 in 3D.


Here is the cover.  Here's a hint for you.  If you click on the cover it will take you to my site.   You can buy it there for now.  But it will it finer retailers on January 31, 2011.  So until then I'm your only connection in getting this.   When you purchase it through me included is a pair of 3D glasses, Lube provided by one of my biggest sponsor's Wet Personal Lubricant


Here's a shot of Rachel rocking the wet..... Your welcome!

O and one of my branded condoms provided by my sponsor over at Rip N Roll.  Don't forget to check out the slogan on it when you receive it.  I will also Autograph the dvd cover for you.

So tell me this.... Have you been naughty or nice?

Merry Christmas everyone!  Have a safe and happy holiday.  Spend some time with friends, family and those you can't get enough of.  Kick back have a beer or two.  Or whatever your poison may be.  Be safe and play hard.

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment