Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So this is Christmas?

Well in a few days it will be Christmas.

There are lots of kiddies hoping for that one present they couldn't live without.  Hoping that the big fat jolly man won't fuck it up.  No pressure though.

Seemingly there are a certain amount of people, especially women who get a little testy if they don't receive what they were looking for.  Most of the time it has to do with a diamond.  Yea that's it give her diamonds, that will shut her up.... haha

And since it is that season here's a picture of a pajama outfit a fan sent me.


I look cute right?


Here's another, I know you can't see the top of my feet but the booties I'm wearing match the pants.  I thank this fan very much.  He knows I love my pussy with my beer.  Notice my left hand.  I guess it would be right if your looking at it.

And of course Hamilton.  He is every where you are.  Well, because I think he has 'mommy issues' or something.

Back to Christmas.

Most people starting seeing the jolly fat man show up in our lives when Coke (Coca Cola) commissioned an artist to create 'SinterKlaas' to use on their product during the holidays.  So here is the link about Santa's history if you care to catch up.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus

Because of "Santa" everyone who teaches their kids not to lie is just being hypocritical.  Why?  Because you are lying to their face.  Right now parents use it as a behavioral modification tool especially around the holidays.  Thus, "He know's if you've been naughty or nice"  although I don't think this phrase is what you think it means.  Haha  Now, this is naughty.....


Yea Jenny and Dai don't waste anytime.

This is nice....


This was taken a few months ago.... O too turn back time so there is no SNOW on the ground. 

I don't like that family and friends feel obligated to buy me things on Christmas.  I'm not saying it isn't appreciated, it DEFINITELY is.  But, in the same right holidays aren't about the material things you can buy someone.  If your going to celebrate the holidays why pressure everyone into spending money?  You can buy someone a gift any day of the year.  Even then simple things are always better.

Maybe it's because I'm not a materialistic person.  I don't need all the new fads, or trends to make me happy.  Good friends, Good times, and your sincere honesty is enough for me.  Plus, there are so many out there, i.e. homeless, less fortunate etc who are barely getting by.  Trying to figure out where they are going to sleep for the night, how they are going to feed their family or pay their rent.

Doesn't it make you feel like a shit for wanting that IPad?

If you want to do something nice or your set on buying a gift.  Why not donate some things to your local food bank, homeless shelter or animal shelter?  This is truly what the holidays are about, giving to others.  If you see a homeless person, buy him a warm meal, a warm coat and gloves.  Give  him a little money to spend how he or she chooses.  Maybe teach your children the holidays are about giving too and helping others.  There are very few children who will give their gift up, even though they know the child down the street can afford it.

Instead most kids are so spoiled anymore with all the technology.  They will learn sooner or later there is no Santa then where will you be?  Having a pre teen who uses the holidays to guilt you into buying them an expensive gift.

I used to enjoy the holidays when no one felt pressured to buy for everyone.  When you could just hang out with your family and friends.  Eat, drink and be merry without all the pressures.     Peace and love, holiday cheer everyone.....


Maybe some of this.....




 Then we'd all be cheerful, unless your into the Green, then you might enjoy this....



Either way, I'll stop ranting now.  Enjoy your holiday.  Be safe and Be warm

And give the gift of love, charity or hope, after all isn't that what truly matters?

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment